Unexpected places your designs have shown up

Well, the design has some “glitches”, which sould be ironed out in the next edition, no?

mo-i

I designed these based on a vintage model while I was at hummel 6+ years ago. Not only do they still make them (and some variations I didn’t work on), but just caught them in Magic Mike on Netflix the other night. Surprising to say the least. There’s even a closeup!

R
photo 3.JPG

Nice!

OK, this is getting just beyond odd. This is the second tattoo of one of my SKORA shoes that I’ve seen…I guess people like the shoes. :slight_smile:

Kee- Raze-EEE.

R

that is some permanent love!

My sister was reading NY Mag on the subway and spotted this full spread of Marc Anthony. I’m shocked she recognized the lounge chair he’s in as the product I did while on my first co-op. It was my first product to market.

I am many questions, but no answers.

Portfolio cover shot right there :slight_smile:

saw this image a while back caught me by surprise.
Faceted Cold Cup…
the-voice-785.jpg

OMG OMG OMG

If I had anything at all on Fringe I’d crap a brick in excitement!

I was walking through a local flea market and I came across a frosted plastic shower caddy I designed for Walmart. When I told the lady selling it, that I designed it, she looked at me like I had two heads.

I’m redoing my website again and I was going through some photos. I completely forgot that a skate I designed (1 of only 2) was used in an advert for a fireworks festival.

Spotted a couple of the weighted shift knobs I designed for Condor Speed Shop while walking Bimmerfest last year in both show and race cars…probably my proudest product moment.

Also featured in this Petrolicious video about the M-Coupe

KRISS Vector. We had the awesome opportunity to work on this firearm a few years ago. We did some conceptual work as well as modifications to their existing design (mainly the collapsible folding buttstock). It always trips me out to see it on TV.

Definitely one wicked firearm! Nice work!

https://twitter.com/AmyFetherolf/status/690390221532303362

Precor 830 treadmill sitting next to Roger Federer, applauding a 27-stroke rally at the Aus Open. He does a Kanye when he realizes he’s not being cool by getting excited.
Capture.JPG

Designed shoes and skate board information looks great :slight_smile: am curious to look at those designs from the details explained and shared

On the Today Show today:

So you know this thing is not only water proof, it is also chardonnay proof :slight_smile:

I couldn’t find this post when I saw the it the first time, but one of Artika’s outdoor wall lights was in a yogurt commercial for a split second.

Not so much unexpected but i constantly see my Frying pan and skillet at Price club / Costco and grocery stores being used to cook up the samples they make.

nice! That must be fun to see that pan in use all the time!