Folding knives

Worked for a custom shop, but never a knife company. I have a friend at one of the larger manufacturers if you want more info. It’s likely what you think: Mom and Pop, low pay, but very fun.

At first I did not like them, but now I love damascus knive. They are prohibitively expensive, but I will get one someday. I did make some folding knives in the past. However we did not take them to market. I even had one with a unique mechanism. One day I will revive the project

Woow nice knives… I want it to have for my collection!! :smiley:

Whether the throwing knife falls on the melon or the melon on the knife, the melon suffers”

What a great knife you have in here. I really like it. I am starting to collect knife but I don’t know where to begin? can somebody help me??

I have a pretty good collection of knives. Mostly throwing knives but I have some nice folders.

SEAL Black Knife Switchblade: (this might be a bootleg)

Pretty Rare Bali-Song:

A few folders:

My EDC Tops/Buck:

I designed this throwing knife that was used on the TV Show Top Shot:

I designed this throwing axe that was used on the Conan O’brien Show:

J6s - Where do they sell that throwing knife you designed? That looks awesome!

Here in britain, if we’re found carrying a blade of a certain length we can be arrested on the spot, and it’ll be confiscated. For interest, I own a few victorinox pocket knives one of which has a lockable blade, but I only carry them when I go out camping etc.

So here’s a question to you guys who talk about EDC:

For example, every day I carry a wallet, phone and keys. Do you find you actually need to carry a folding blade around with you? Do you use it much and what for?

Thanks! You can get them directly from Jack Dagger:

http://www.jackdagger.com/blog/?p=301

I use it for opening boxes etc. If I ever get car jacked or assaulted in the parking garage, it’s there if I get a chance to use it.
Most of the time you don’t need one but if you do, you’ll be glad you carried it!!

Wow looks like amazing and by the way I’m a new here…Happy to view all this comment with pics

Hi guys,

I only want to share this folding knife with a brass knuckles.

There’s no place for the weak on this earth. Weapons like billy club are created to be used.

I don’t get the tactical aggressive design of these knives, It looks like you are planning on invading a small country.
Really in-your-face military.

How about a nice Laguiole ? There are many designs/versions too.
Will cut just as well as any of those stealth-attack-war blades.

New Gap in-store imagery really referencing Everyday Carry - What are your EDC essentials? hard! Also, colab with Public Bikes? Interesting.

I saw that too. The bike reminds me of this blog, things neatly organized.

My wife’s work has been featured on things organized neatly!