Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

hello guys!!
really nice stuff here!!
it’s quite long i didn’t post so here’s a design i did for wizfort company as freelance designer…
cheers!

Had some free time

No i did not, but you know your on to something big when your shapes has fast food references… :wink:
#sketchbookpro

Plinus, stuff is lookin good! That style seems to really be working for you.

Some sketches for a small side project I started a couple of days ago:

Fun page Dan

@plinus : me likey

midnight doodle being shared here.

Thought I’d try something a more rough and ready looking.

@plinnus I’m really liking your last few posts. Is all that work strictly in SBP?

Here’s a boot I sketched up today. Hopefully I have some time for some renders soon.
hiking_boot_sketch_small.jpg

Thanks Yo!

Matt, that sketch looks sweet! is it supposed to be a climbing boot? I’m getting a Merrell kinda vibe from it…

I just finished this render last night, I’d like to get some serious feedback on it since i’m considering turning it into a small little portfolio piece. Right now i’m definitely looking into abstracting the map print, possible streets only, or different colors… something along those lines. Constructive criticism on the render quality and the design itself would be appreciated!

PS I can’t seem to figure out how to place the attachments any larger, so i guess you’ll have to click for highres :smiley:

Love that PUMA sketch, Rosh! A series of fasst sneacker sketches

A little Rose inspired doodle

Thanks Zdelar,

picked that split idea and tried scoping it out.Will get back to it as soon as I graduate :wink:
currently tied up with internship report and stuff

All moved into school and finally had a minute to upload this sketch page.

Morning junk

Nice sketches, Kmsmith!

Some work of mine please comment

another train doodle. was tired, moving into final phase of current project. last week of a 4 month long exciting project!

Hi people of core77, here is a new concept I did for CONVERSE brand , it is a new basketball shoe inspired for the player Lou Williams .
I wanted to give a new face to converse basketball shoe using the converse arrow as a support on both latera and medial side The shoe is designed using fusion lines as the converse arrow is…
I would like to have some comments on it .
I’m willing people to help me to attend footwear design school , please if somone can tel me what to do to get a schoolarshipe .
I would like to get graduat , at list for the first time I would like to go to a footwear design school .
please your feedbackon on this concept.

amazing sketch quinn. really admire the line quality. hope you are well

quick marker and pen

Warm up, morning sketches