Best Business Card Printer

I’m looking to have business cards made and I want a recommendation from someone who has done business with a good printer before. I am looking for:

-Quality
-Flexibility in design
-Good Prices

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Print em at home…

These are printed from home… turned out great…I will be doing it from now on…
bc.jpg

I’m looking to have business cards made and I want a recommendation from someone who has done business with a good printer before. I am looking for:

-Quality
-Flexibility in design
-Good Prices

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Many of my friends have used Print100™ - Print100.com | Hong Kong

I have yet to, but will be on my next batch. Good quality, tons of options, quick, and can’t beat the price.

Cheers,
N

I found Jakprints to be the best! Quick and cheap.

Well, printing at home CAN work, and lets you have full control over the design. You could do a lot of cool things to the card to make it stick out, but the overall quality of the printing will be lower obviously. Or you can use the lower quality as part of the overall card intentionally.

I use a company called PS Printing in Oakland CA they do a very good job they are running a 50% off business card special right now. You can get front and back full color offset printing done for around $30 for 250 cards. The nice thing about having a lot of cards is you can always keep a few with you so if you meet some one you can give them one. You also will be less possessive and there is no reason not just hand them out like candy.

www.coroflot.com/danielstearman

What kind of paper did you use to print those? I might be looking into printing my own business cards as well.

I used overnightprints.com, and they came out really good. I was surprised as to how thick of stock they used. I would use them again