Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

nice plinus, those are a little more defined.

boat shoe/desert boot combo. Plinus I love that render style!

Hi guys!,
@plinus Liking the last few uploads. Especially the grey/green one. Definitely pops out!

Just sharing the stuff which I have been posting on the doodling forum.

More

and more

Really liking that last one Roshan. that is the first time I’ve ever seen anyone make something good out of the old Kobe Toaster.

@ Yo Thanks once again.
:slight_smile: I remember that day when I was working in Puma when when my boss was taking me around the Puma work areas during the first week.He showed me this big fat Kobes from Adi. Honestly I feel it looks chunkier in real.
But I do feel its time Adi came back with a vertical branding as they are playing with different orientation with the latest arrivals.

Below - Was trying to recreate those old school swoosh kicks. Air trainers evolution stuff. Dint proceed with it much.

Decided to get the wacom warm. The colour way was Inspired by a sketch I saw while ago on coroflot. I think the blue needs to pop more, looking a little washed out.

Nice. The more classic lines on that might make for a good Converse product.

Thanks DanOrbach, and HOT stuff viperroshanali!
Quik n dirty
Sketchbook pro

Fun. Did you know that kind of upper construction is called a “Taco Tongue”

Gold for the Olympics.

Working on my rendering technique, this is a tighter than the last.

Nice work everybody.

I’m just stopping by to say thanks to Yo, Richard, Tony and the entire core77 footwear design crew :smiley: .
I finally got a break :smiley: , and Monday I will begin my first real footwear design job @ Creative Recreation!! :smiley:
Again wanted to say thanks to all of you for the support and guidance during those years. :sunglasses:
I will be back and help the youngsters as much 4 sho :wink: .

That is great news! Congrats on the new job!

Hi everyone , very impressive design are posted this time on the site ,
Inpered by the impressive work of Mr Jason Petrie for the Lebron gold and black model of this year 2012, I was inspired to design my on new Lebron HYPERT LIGHT.
The second kid concept is one of those I posted on mesh01 lastly for FN PLATFORME competition .
Just to know if I did good work .
thanks

Nice sketches emerique - the kid concept reminds me of Chris Padilla’s thesis project. Not sure if you’ve seen it or not…

Hey guys! I’m going into my fourth year at UC but new to the boards. Figured it was about time to start posting stuff. Here are a few wedge sketches I did recently.

Edit: Men’s footwear… right… Sorry about that! :blush:

Since my post yesterday was in the wrong thread I thought I’d post another today that belongs here. A snowboard boot sketch I did today during my lunch break.

I’m glad you like the kid concept , actualy, I was mentored by Matt Dealmeida 1week before the competition got closed , Hi was guidence me how to think about the way I should design that kid shoe how to lookfore information about the type of shoe a kid needs , and it is what I did and by reeding article on the kid’s feet and the type of materials that need to be used on kid’s shoe and I came with this idea and I did it the way you can see it .
Again I’m glad you like it . these are some sketches I made recently and I’m planing to develope them very soon .

thanks

Figured I’d toss this up on here. Just some quick ideation on my last and a quick render, more to follow when I stop working overtime…