NEW KICKS :: latest purchase

Apollo Moc by Native. Been wanting these for a bit. Like a spaceship had a baby with a moccasin.

On a recent trip to London, I couldn’t say no to the New Balance / Tokyobike collab, the CM600C.
I am especially loving the little details and the cork insole.

1 Like

^look sweet!

R

super nice.

those are sic bepster!!!

[ Deleted ]

I like the Chrome stuff a lot. I’ve had the bags and knickers for years, but the shoes were always incredibly narrow for me.

Picked these beauties up today.

J

Those are super nice!

[ Deleted ]

Chuck Taylor II
Nike lunar foam sockliner, padded tongue, microperfed micro suede liner.

I saw those all over the blogs today. Interesting way for them to revamp a classic. Its peaked my interest.

How do they feel, Michael?

…they should have made those changes years ago! Would love to try em on.

-Pb

These are the new kicks I just picked up NIKE SB PAUL RODRIGUEZ 9 ELITE. They are great and super comfortable.
Nike-SB-P-Rod-9-Elite-3.jpg

^^^

I’m usually not one for sneakers but that is a good looking shoe.

Nike SB has been killing it lately. I received a pair of Oneshots for Christmas and have taking a hard look at the new stuff they’ve put out this year.

Those New Balance cycling shoes are super dope! I have been eying them since the came out. Would love to hear how they are.

Hopefully should be in the mail today. I’m a sucker for baby blue.

classic!

Picked these up for Neocon this year, swapped out the laces for some dark teal for the show, back to black at the moment, but thinking about maybe a yellow. Love the look, but they might be the least comfortable pair of shoes I’ve worn on a regular basis.