Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

I was never a fan (look at that side view…) but I always respected it at the same time… and I appreciate that if that is the genuine artifact then it is super rare!

I think so. In person it reminds me of a Lotus Esprit instead of the classic Porsche front. Nevertheless its rare but for the wrong reason. The car is immaculate for something coming from the early 80s.

Check out this little beast.

that’s pretty cool. I like that they managed to get bike racks on there!

Oh I want one of those so so badly.

Would be just silly/great/dumb sitting next to the Raptor in the carport getting mud and duff all over.

Squareback Trike.
Awkward, but super fab points all around.
_shift lever topped with late 20’s local glass doorknob
_Sportster front end replete with tiny, it-never-worked-anyway, 20-year old single-piston caliper
_chrome wing, because silly

Boss PNW goodness!
(chalk up that color difference to crappy AWB on my phone’s camera)

Some recents.

A few from this weekend.

Hit up Secret Car Club again… some gems! … and my personal gem :slight_smile:

Hatchback 1er. Technically not in my neighborhood, but in that of my UK hotel.
Stuff we yankees don’t get . . .

Dang, yo. That VW minibus and 512TR are the stuff of my dreams!

All this stuff just seems to converge here in SoCal.

this morning’s coffee run

The BMW Z8 has aged well.

I agree. For a ‘retro’ design, it feels good still. Interior too.

First place I though of to ask! I’ll be in NYC from the 29th till the 7th. Where does a car buff go in NYC?!

Already found this event, psyched about it! Classic Car Club Mechanics Class 2 of 3 Tickets, Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 6:30 PM | Eventbrite

A few recents.

Saw this Focus RS 2.3, its the latest model with 350bhp which is pretty impressive, but just can’t make myself like the look of it, not to mention its new promotion colour. To me the original Focus RS is by far the best looking of the RS range

http://www.futureclassics.co.uk/v/FORD/FOCUS

Helping a friend select a classic.