Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Man, this wheel is definitely not going to come off by accident … five lugs nuts and a center knock-off!

Reminds me of my mom’s '65 Mustang that I drove in high school - pseudo “wire wheel” covers with pseudo knock-offs.

I can’t believe I found this pic, it isn’t mine, but it could have been; same wheels, same Honey Gold. The only thing it doesn’t have is the “289” emblem on the front quarter (maybe it’s a six-cylinder model).

Well, whadda ya know… …

A little more diversity - two ratrods spotted this weekend.
ratrods2.JPG

waking this thread back up :wink:

Yo: Thanks for bringing it back up! I saw that chopped VW bus on your FB page. I think I have to rank The Bus as a top 5 car design of all time.

They are awesome, and there are so many around here. I think SoCal is where VW busses go to retire :wink:

Did some fall cleaning of memory cards. Here’s some stuff I saw in Guangdong-China, Chicago, Milwaukee and Montreal.

hey, some good spottings! Those Ferrari 458 Italias are so nice in my opinion.

Nice Sharknose BMW. I wish they would play with that front end graphic again. Is that a 635csi?

What is that yellow (not NYC) cab?

mo-i

Yeah, 635csi. That was a killer car. There is definitely a lot of area to play with that has never been explored in that aesthetic.

mo-i: http://www.vpgautos.com/

For you Audi fans - in the garage at work today.

Nice. Can’t park very well though.

I thought the parking job on purpose, meant to put as much space as possible between the parker and potential damage (obviously not working on the other side though).

Big doors and low car. Otherwise you have to crawl out :slight_smile:

R

I always park right up on people that do that, even if I have to climb out my passenger door. Luckily, it doesn’t happen often in Montreal with our crappy cars hehe.

I always park right up on people that do that, even if I have to climb out my passenger door.

Ray, yer a man after my own heart! As is this young lady… … . . .

Do you know how long those doors on the R8 are and how low your
seating position is.? If you are over 40 and want to get out you have
to park like that. :sunglasses:

mo-i

And as usual, if you drive a car like that it of course doesn’t mean that
you are a selfcentered a… who’d park on handicapped spaces, as well…

Lew, it’s true, I drive a lot of convertibles!

Gotta love China too!

After watching that video again I’m not sure who the real pr**k was. The guy in white car snagging a parking space (but pulling as far to the right as he could to allow another car to park next to him) or the driver of the red car squeezing into the space (and blocking the doors of the white car). I don’t speak Chinese, but from the voice inflection, and chuckles, of the two guys making the video I’d say the driver of the red car scored massive retaliation points (notice how he placed his vehicle as close to the white car as he could get), giving the driver of the white car only one option; to leave. Checkmate.

I was expecting the Parking Lot scene from Fried Green Tomatoes…

An Italian parked in front of a field of Germans.

Might be seeing something new and old soon…