Free energy from the playground

But human data isnt a stat that stays the same for years. Look as general number of body mass, lenght , fitness, strenght and all sort of others.

I got high grade maths, biology and for science. So I know the formula. But as someone who sport and see some stats and numbers that arent correct. Cause heart measurement give fact about how much work your producing.

A heart rate monitor is kind of rpm counter. You work harder and more blood need to be transferred to your muscles, so your heart pomps and beats faster.

Healthy male got max heartate of 200 bpm(beat per minute) this is a heart working 100%. With a rest heartbeat of 60bmp.
And 100% bhp of a normal person is 1.2bhp.

Normal stats say 0.1 - 0.15 bhp workout a normal human can hold out about 4 hours.

Let say down the middle and say 0.12 and say its 10% of 1.2bhp

Karvon formula for sporters. Intensity % of (max heartrate - rest heartrate + rest heart rate = heartrate use

(0.1x140)+60=
14+60 = 74bmp. Like just by getting angry at someone you get your heart rate higher than that . Much be a lazy mans workout then would be walking really slow not to work my heart to go any faster than that.

So what is wrong with this calculation? 1.2bhp is not correct cause it much too high. 0.1 to 0.15 is not a workout bhp but what you can be using whole day?, still not found perfectly what is stand for how fast you be going by foot or how fast your cycling.

look at the princton experimental evidnce or look up Dr. Ed Burk’ detailed data. In the end, you think your right, put your cash behind the your opinion and show us.

Forget playgrounds. How often do you see playgrounds that are empty? Quite often. You’ve already mentioned it. Gyms! Your ccck measuring contest aside, If I can power a flashlight by shaking it or a radio by by twisting a lever, should there be a way for a whole gym full of sweaty people be able to produce enough energy to power the building it is in (or least the lighting in it)? Have you ever taken a spinning class? You’d be amazed at the consistently high heart rate some people are able to keep. So what if it is “only” able to provide enough energy to offset its own footprint. That is huge! A carbon neutral gym. Brilliant.

Its not carbon netural, you have to mfg the gen sets and that takes energy and materials. Do the math, humans are just a piss poor power source. If I was a Precore still, some silly marketing dude would come in and suggest this, we would show the math and then comprimise it as a “sales” point in that it could (with the added cost and very profitable adaptors of course) your cellphone, laptop, Ipod or what not and it would sell. Is it a solution, nope its just a gimmic and not even very green at that. Your supposed to think total cycle to be green not just “cute”. Want to make a real difference get the silly shits out of their spinning class and bike commuting twice a week instead, then you would see some value as far as green goes.

to quote P.J.O’Rourke,“The college idealists who fill the ranks of the environmental movement seem willing to do absolutely anything to save the biosphere, except take science courses and learn something about it”

So it means that the playground looks new again after the renovation. You should at least do something to make the children like the place. It is better to put something like putting more toys and structures for playing.

[