RESOURCES/ADVICE TO CREATE A TOOL FOR ID STUDENT

Like the real thing, a raccoon stuffed animal is adorable to look at, but, unlike the real thing, it’s never vicious and wouldn’t ever think of harming you. Raccoons are a wild animal that are best left to their own devices, without any human intervention, but a raccoon stuffed animal needs loads of love and attention.

While it’s true that watching a raccoon family is a terrific sneak peek into the wild, the fact of the matter is, these animals can and often do come into conflict with owners of property and residents. There are six species of raccoons, plus the more familiar North American one. They can be found living in forests, prairies, marshes, and even urban areas. They are omnivores and eat insects, small rodents and other small animals, eggs, fruit (bán gấu brown), vegetable (like corn) and nuts. With their very quick paws, in the wild, much of their food comes from the water where they catch frogs, crayfish, and other types of aquatic creatures.

They will also dine on garbage and composts in urban areas. Essentially, they will eat just about anything they find. With the use of their skillful and competent front paws and long fingers in which they are able to pry things open (like garbage can lids) and even turn knobs, they can quite easily feed on anything they want. Once they find a free meal, they will keep coming back again and again. In urban settings they are quite fond of gardens and lawns, especially after a good rainfall. At that time, both larvae and grubs come near the surface and raccoons will dig small holes (and even roll up chunks of sod) to get at them. shop gấu teddy.vn có bán gấu brown

Raccoons are mostly active at night throughout much of the year, although through periods of long cold snaps or deep snow conditions, they may lie dormant. Their dens include chimney’s, attics, hollow trees, groundhog dens, garages, porches, and under decks. While it’s preferable that they stay in the wild, that’s not always the case. Loose shingles on a roof, openings in attics, garages, sheds, and uncapped chimney’s, are all open invitations for raccoons to make a den. They can (and will) tear off shingles and chew holes in buildings. Removal of these and other wildlife are always best left to the experts such as commercial wildlife removal companies.

Luckily for you, a raccoon stuffed animal poses no threat to your home - it will sit or lie quietly on a shelf, a bed, or perched on a pillow, until such time as it’s needed. In addition, the food habits of the real thing aren’t a consideration for a raccoon stuffed animal which means it won’t be digging anything up in your garden or garbage diving inside a bin, anytime soon. bán gấu brown tại shop gấu bông teddy.vn

WOW, seriously, this is a Master’s thesis!!!

Just out of curiosity, does your thesis advisor think this is a good thesis topic?

What do you see yourself doing once you graduate with your masters? I ask because this thesis topic seems a bit thin and as your biggest output from your masters program I think it could hinder you on the job hunt.

I can see the need for a CMF design tool and IDers being part of the market, but the solution is probably more IT / computer science related. I can see a tool or Photoshop plugin that provides different coloring strategies and creating custom pallettes with drag/drop interface which will involve advanced tone mapping and UI design, even AI? You will want to discuss and elaborate a bit more with your advisors on the topic first.

Also before embarking on your own trip, briefly research the vast literature on this. Papers from Delft University of Technology are a good start.

Isn’t this https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel/ kinda what you are proposing?

R

“I’ve found that ID students struggle with the ability to confidently justify their color selection/application strategy”. I’ve found that too and they usually say “here are some color variations/ways” without any reasoning behind the color schemes. The problem might be teachers or schools not teaching how to efficiently do mood/inspiration boards; what are the trends and: a) should you follow the trend or b) should you move away from the pack? Usually some of the “award winning” designs don’t follow trends in color/shapes.

For the longest time aircraft interior clients have been asking for a CMF configuratior to show airlines. Even when we have attempted to do one it has never worked because some client always wants something different from the options presented.

CMF comes from the designers inspiration and knowledge based on current trends. I don’t think you can pre-select that.