MK19
step three
step three
Generatewhatsnext wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 9:18 am
MK19 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 4:20 am
Out of curiosity I signed up to get a prospectus for the course. They wanted $6,000 to undertake it! Not only is that shocking and laughable but they have spammed me with used car salesman like cheap marketing for months. The latest one I got was entitled "Your enrollment date" even though I have never shown interest beyond wanting to see a course prospectus. It also has 30% off the sale price in the email, which has been going up and up each time they spam me.

Really sad to see education go this way.
I'm assuming you priced the Cornell class? That's a crazy price indeed!
Yes. I expected $1,200 to $1,500 for some online class thing. $6,000 is beyond ridiculous, but hey I would get it for $4,200 for ignoring them for months! Maybe $3,000 if I ignore them for a few months more!
ralphzoontjens
full self-realization
full self-realization
Coroflot: 76078
I think one of the key points of an actual course is the social environment which is motivating to join, and the hands-on experience. With the right amount of self-determination it is much better to devise your own program rather than following some expensive and dubious online course, I would advise..
http://www.id-z.one
IDZone - Product Design || Visualisation || 3D Printing
Mr-914
I got an email about a masters class in design being taught online. It actually didn't look half bad, but the price was identical to being a regular student. If I had that much cash, I would take a sabatical and just go back to school. Who are they pitching these courses to? Rich lazy people?
Ray Jepson

"The key to success in this business is to find a boss who doesn't care." - Mike Rowe
MK19
step three
step three
International students, I suspect.