- Posts: 5827
- Joined: January 12th, 2004, 7:44 am
- Location: Montréal, QC
I keep thinking to myself, "GM almost got it, what happened?". So frustrating.
"The key to success in this business is to find a boss who doesn't care." - Mike Rowe
- Posts: 4760
- Joined: November 10th, 2005, 1:31 pm
- Location: MPLS
Cameron wrote:Plus, their car design fits the logo.
Absolutely. You can see their Furai concept in the logo, and vice versa. I really don't mind it compared to a lot of others. This compared to Toyota? No comparison.
Those who define design as knowing how to use Illustrator will be condemned to using Illustrator their entire career. - @monteiro
- full self-realization
- Posts: 616
- Joined: July 23rd, 2010, 4:09 pm
- Location: Hiking the Appalachian Trail
- Posts: 17341
- Joined: January 5th, 2004, 6:57 pm
- Coroflot: 67242
- Location: SoCal
seems like they are doing some nice stuff lately.