- Posts: 1
- Joined: December 17th, 2012, 12:19 pm
- Location: Poland
Hi Friends! I'm Dino
I made a new car design tutorial with Adobe Photoshop.
In this set:
- 60 slides
- 55 stages
- 157 steps
- Every step is thoroughly described (english version)
Files - ZIP / PDF / TXT
Size - 12.1 MB
The final project:
P.S. Sorry for my English
- Posts: 3965
- Joined: January 20th, 2004, 5:29 pm
- Location: Pismo Beach, CA
Hi Dino ... great looking "tutorial".
Only one problem that I can see.
Per the Discussion Boards Posting Standards
, commercial activities and direct selling of goods and services is prohibited on the Discussion Boards.
How Not to Contribute:
We are very tolerant of differing views and opinions, but there are some things we do not tolerate at all. Offenders may be warned or immediately banned. Ultimately the moderators have final say, but as a guideline, please avoid –
1. Overt self-promotion and advertising. A short link to your studio, blog, portfolio or product in your signature is fine as long as it is relevant and your comment is the focus of your post. A new user with a 2 word post and several links in the signature will most likely be immediately banned. Don't distract from the content. Overly distracting animated gifs are discouraged in both signatures and avatars, and images are not allowed in signatures. Please keep your signatures to a simple link or two and a simple line of text or two. Make your statement with your post, not your signature! Judgement is up to our moderator team.
2. SPAM. You know what it is. Don’t do it. If you find SPAM, please do not respond to it, it only makes the moderators’ job more difficult. We do our best to delete all SPAM as soon as possible.
3. Trolling. Comments that only serve to be provocative, anger others, insult or defame will not be tolerated.
4. Commercial Activities. No direct selling of goods and services.
5. No job postings. Please use our sister site: http://www.coroflot.com
Links to a coroflot post are great though.
I have removed your link.