Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

New Genesis photo/video shoot happening a few miles down the road :slight_smile:

I almost like the G70 better than the Stinger. They’re really doing great things over there at Hyundai/Kia/Genesis…

I’d love to have one of these little guys.

Lots of EL (electric) license plates in Oslo.

a Twizy! Renault Twizy - Wikipedia

Less bad vans. More GOOD vans. This one carries at least six bicycles. Check out that rear rack customized to the rear hatch shape.

Oh that thing owns, man. With wheel carriers to boot!

some good spotting today :slight_smile:

cars

• coffee

Sigh. I’ll never stop being in love with the 959 and 512TR.

Nor should you :slight_smile:

Maybe we should have a c77 San Diego cars and coffee field trip!

From the 2018 Dutch Design Week Eindhoven:

Lea the autonomous walker vehicle for the elderly. It means no more strolling around the park but it also means they do arrive home.

The Renault Symbioz concept which looks nice even though it needs some more spice. The sticker patterns aren’t as impressive as full 3D panels would and the intended roominess is compromised by bulky and plasticky shapes. But it is nice to see a concept that is close to a possible production model.

Then also the latest solar car from Solar Team Eindhoven, which of course is going to win the race again.

That solar thing looks wacky (I like wacky stuff). Any more pics of that one?

Scooters for days and quite a lot of these Renault EV’s in Milan
1A66C838-7828-4F15-968B-8355CE85EF3F.jpeg
There are also quite a lot of covered motorbikes and scooters
72A983EF-BFDA-4593-B14A-BFA275AAB742.jpeg
1954 Bubblecar in captivity at the Design Museum

the cars…
the coffee…

Whoa, nice ones Michael! I would LOVE to meet a P4 in the ‘flesh’ one day!

I hate to say this, but there are so many McLarens that show up to this thing, that most people don’t pay attention. Any Russ Hanneman type can buy a McLaren… it takes someone with taste to own and maintain that Farcel Vega!

I would be dead if my 914 had had a 3.0.

Have we reached peak 914 or are you just trying to get my attention?

Speaking of 914! Spotted this while walking Enzo this morning. It even had matching green velour seats.