March 1st, 2009, 3:28 pm

simon_four_fingers
full self-realization
full self-realization
I love how the fun factory web site advertises that one of the toys has won a red dot award, how awesome is that? I think Karim Rashid and/or Marc Newson did toys of Lelo a few years ago.
summerdan wrote:At the famous designer's design, and see more of open the book thinking, read some books are always didn't harm
Come on I believe that you can

March 3rd, 2009, 11:45 am

carton
full self-realization
full self-realization
Apparently Industrial Design is already a verb. I've had friends say that coworkers (marketing) have come to them and say can you ID this for us quick?

We thought it would be cool to come up with some sort of stamp, like with a guy with raybans with his thumb up, as if to say "This product has been ID-ed"

I had an internship a few summers back and while there I lived in what was like a boarding house, month to month rent. My neighbor had spent some time in prison and thought up the solution to all our problems and wanted me to help him "design" an hole in the center of the pacific that went through to the atlantic with a bit turbine in the it so that the water draining out of the pacific would generate all the earths electricity. I'm not going to speculate whether that would work or not, but I politely declined. I also proceeded to sleep with a 5 iron for the rest of the summer just in case...