Doodling

Well, since english isn’t my mother language you guys tell me if there’s any difference between couch and sofa or they’re just synonyms!
I bought this book almost a year ago and didn’t end it until yesterday… 30 years since it got written and remains fairly relevant. Played around with prismacolors for some 30 min. an here’s the result… I’m rusty I know

Doodles from a few days back

Audi doodle started in my sketchbook in a coffee shot, then a little bit of photoshop onto when I got home.

doodle just before lunch

Sharing a bit of what I’ve been enjoying lately. Its been my process to jump into 3d modelling as quick as I can in projects and on this latest project I wanted to try and get back to doing more sketching, reserve the 3d modelling later in the documentation phase. To try and grow the concept as big as I can before the restrictions of dimensions, parameters and code comes in. Immensely enjoying the process!

love it! Are you using the perspective grid in Autodesk Sketchbook?

Using perspective guide in Procreate. Easier than it looks!

Thanks, MD!

Let’s make it 2 in a row. Sketch meditation. Zoning out, sketching feeling reset after. I’m sure most of you can relate.

Very nice. I’m really happy they added the warp tools in Procreate. I see you are using them to manipulate patterns which is a good idea! I like to use it to tweak the proportions of my sketch as I go.

Yes! Warp and liquify is such a good update. Sharp eye, MD!

Loose vs crisp! Material and finish exploration… although depens on what are you communicating, I need to do more of these so I can find my style

Weekend doodle.

A few in the notebook

archi sketch

That’s a nice vid, MD!

Keeping up with an archl sketch too. Saw this archl tour show on Netflix and got inspired to sketch my take on one of the houses.

this is tight! #welldone!

Nice sketch, expressive but crisp!
Work in a bit more detail next time while keeping internal line weights low.

super hot Archie! Like +1

Recent scribbles

quick warm up before kicking off a new project today.