You obviously went for a very concepty portfolio and worked on various areas of design.
You show great skills in design and visualization and have some good ideas, for that reason alone I would be interested in hiring you.
What I am missing is a bit more sense of realism in your concepting and more thorough research, for example:
- Who needs 30L for tooth brushing? State your sources whenever you show research data.
- I would like to see more thorough materials research for making your products, especially the faucet and aquatic sampler structure, more rugged.
- How does the technology part of the drones work, does each minidrone have a dedicated image processing chip or is it centralized? It is good to have an overview of technological challenges to implement the best strategy for realization. Also show how the flight dynamics work with a single ducted design.
- Do some aesthetic research to know your target market's preferences
- You as a designer need to show proof of concept through working prototypes in many cases, and a value proposition - for example, how likely is it that farmers will invest, or the geographers will invest in such a dedicated solution?
- The Oled desk needs to have storage on the sides not intervening with leg space, and I would sit at the other side for proper lighting!
In the end I completely believe most of your concepts though, great work!