What did Santa leave you?

I finally got a pair of Sidi Sport Rain Boots (motorcycle) that I’ve been lusting after for a long time; now I won’t have to wrap garbage bags around my feet to keep them dry.

What did you all get?

i was lucky enough to get a sweet sketchbook/notebook. 288 pages, thick real leather. love it!

mine´s black

regards

Finally, a snow blower. Finally.

A Joby Gorillapod SLR Zoom. It’s the one without the expensive Ballhead (you can always buy it separately if needed) and I’m pleased to see the Gorillapod is flexible enough to enable you to shoot in portrait as it is. This is a nice gift for me as my other tripod is to big too carry around and I often find my self in situations where I need it.

The TSA has my last one. So Santa brought this:

I got some nice big wireless headphones w/ noise reduction.
No more bandsaw noise! :smiley:

A new mortgage payment. And a need for a lot more furniture.
New house2.jpg

Little late on that snow blower Nurb, but I’m sure you’ll get plenty use out of it.

My wife got me this cool bluetooth speaker by Jawbone.

Nice CMF and out of box experience. Turning it off and on is fun also because of some nicely designed sound prompts. Audio quality is surprisingly better than I expected.

-B

Our one has a delivery date: Jan.2011. I am so looking forward to it!

No kidding. I calculated between 5800 and 6500 pounds of snow that last 16" snowfall…

Finally, a snow blower. Finally. No kidding. … I calculated between 5800 and 6500 pounds of snow that last 16" snowfall…

750cc BMW motorcycle engine powered. :wink:

From the BMW Motorcycle Owners of America website.