COREFOLIO NOW UPDATED CHECK IT OUT

HI EVERYONE I UPDATED MY PORTFOLIO AND I WOULD BE VERY THANKFULL FOR ANYKIND OF FEEDBACK

I like your work, but PLEASE check and correct the (many) spelling mistakes on your site, it detracts a lot from your otherwise professional presentation. “Sculpturing”?

Some of the items you show are technically ambitious and will naturally give rise to well-founded engineering, materials, durability and safety concerns. Your text is very short on such details and make your projects seem rather unresolved. Remember - the further you aim, the more precision needed.

Be prepared with the right answers (especially on what seems like a painful downhill deathtrap), but overall it’s a promising start.

Just a general question on the elevator control panel. You have there level 1~8, so the buttons don’t get too high for people on wheelchairs to operate. What if the elevator is for a skyscraper, with 100 levels?

I think that is a general problem. I have seen little girl who lives on 15th floor having to tip-toe to get home. I guess the best solution, really, is to have a touch screen control like that of an ATM machine.

I have now correct the spelling error and some pics thx for the advise Egg.And to you molested_cow its a panel for european building they should be that high but i dont mentioned in the text I also have correct that so thx for your advises .