What 3d printer do you use at work?

I know you asked Michael but i am going to chime in on the objet machine.
For the cost and complexity of those machines you should plan on a dedicated machine liaison at minimum.
All my designers were trained to load and start the machine and do a basic post build cleanup but the routine maintenance, and parts cleaning are significant jobs that require someone willing to get very familiar with the machine. At first we used one of our designers as the in house tech and later that job transitioned to ambitious interns.

I have had no issues with formlabs shrinkage but i mostly make big fat chunky parts with generous tolerance.
They have more than a dozen material options each compounded for the certain desirable characteristics including durability, precision, FDA compliant, etc.
You should get on their site and see if they have what you need. Form2 is SLA and basically the opposite of FDM, the advantage of working with FDM is that you are using ABS, Nylon, PLA, etc. these are real world, injection molding plastics. Although FDM doesn’t match the flow and structure of molded plastics, they are the same materials so you can make some assumptions when testing durability. There are SLA resins that are billed as “like” PP or “like” ABS but none are actually those materials.