yo
Administration
Administration
Coroflot: 67242
dang dude, TFA in the number 2 slot, bold move. :-) I agree with you listing but I'd swap Rogue 1 with TFA.... though maybe I need to watch them back to back. Rogue one does have a few cheesy lines in there about hope, though I think the last 30 minutes is some of the best Star Wars ever.

Re: Star Wars: Solo(Spoilers)

May 27th, 2018, 7:51 pm

yo
Administration
Administration
Just saw Solo, I enjoyed it, fun movie, don’t expect anything overly moving or earth shattering, but fun.... the first 30 minutes got off to a bit of a rocky start for me, but once we had Woody Harrelson, Chewy and Donald Glover in the mix I was entertained. Not a spoiler, but I'll just say "Han shot first!"... if you saw it you might get what I mean :-)
JamieConway88
As years pass and more Star Wars films get made, the more diverse the fan base will be. Subsequently, the more criticisms these films will get, because they’re not like the ones they grew up with. You HAVE to have deeper layers or the story will become monotonous and boring. I was there when the original Star Wars premiered in ‘77, and I’ve been a huge fan ever since. I loved TLJ, and I loved it even more the second time. At first I was a little taken aback by some of the additions, but as I meditated on it and saw it again, I really appreciated the new direction.
yo
Administration
Administration
some interesting analysis... super nerdy BTW, not only on a star wars level, but also on a film analysis and theory level.