Chocolates

December 18th, 2008, 4:40 pm

aaron
Check out Richart.com

December 18th, 2008, 6:47 pm

Lmo
With regard to "traps", and with all due respect to mixed company, gentlemen in the audience should observe, and duly note, the following video presentation; not Valentine's oriented, but of a generic nature pertaining to any special occasion.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SecVCh9dg4I[/youtube]
Lew Morris
"It's what you discover, after you know it all, that counts." _ John Wooden

New to the boards? Please read before you post ->Discussion Boards Posting Standards

December 18th, 2008, 6:56 pm

ah.heng
step two
step two
Read up on V-days in Japan and Korea, rather different from the western concepts. Might give you some ideas.

December 18th, 2008, 7:34 pm

star00girl
What kind of girl DOESN'T want heart-shaped chocolate boxes for Valentine's Day?

Albeit, if you're a guy that could be a little off-putting, but if there's any holiday where you're allowed to embrace cliche to its fullest, it's Valentine's Day. Give me a bouquet of roses, a mixed tape, and a cheesy love note and I'll be a happiest girl alive.

And, personally, it's probably the only day where something written nicely in Helvetica just isn't going to cut it.
www.lindadong.com

I slightly regret my choice in username

December 18th, 2008, 7:38 pm

star00girl
PackageID wrote:
ip_wirelessly wrote:
Lmo wrote:a bag of M&Ms Peanuts
oooooo....dude....PackageID.....if you put out a bag of heart shaped M&M Dark candies....I will pay for your salary in M&M purchases alone....not to mention I will baloon to 350 Lbs in about 5 days.

PS: I will take a mere .5% commission for that idea, thanks ;)
That would be great and the idea has been submitted before. Its hard to Pan coat the candy shell of something like that, but you never know.

Thanks for all the replies. My next question's, I think I can make the assumption that Flowers is a big part of the day, What kind of flower do you bye? Is it always roses? Do you go with something different? If so, what kind?
In addition, lillies are always a winner, but only as a complement to roses. Nothing is more depressing then receiving some purposefully anti-traditional bouquet of crap. Or worse, carnations.....
www.lindadong.com

I slightly regret my choice in username

December 18th, 2008, 8:09 pm

Lmo
Okay..... ya got me. I am a closet romantic. As our societies and cultures accelerate we are losing a lot of traditions; rose colors, and quantities have had special meanings for centuries. For me, to my sweetie, it's always been a single, red, rose. Alone, or with a single yellow rose.

A single rose, of any color, seeks to concentrate all emotions on a single object, and tries to express a single affection in greater depth.

Traditional rose color meanings.

red = love and romance
pink = grace and elegance
yellow = joy and friendship
white = innocence and purity
orange = desire and enthusiasm
lavender = love at first sight
Lew Morris
"It's what you discover, after you know it all, that counts." _ John Wooden

New to the boards? Please read before you post ->Discussion Boards Posting Standards