Social value of Design?

Standard of living is based primarily on income, not to be confused with quality of life, in which case capitalism overall did not contribute much for in comparison to other scientific advances.

I wouldn’t call that compassionate behavior at all, but it is true, it is as compassionate as we can be today.

Honest about being dishonest… people can’t trust each other nor be really ethical in this economic system.

William McDonough said "If we look at a regulation, it’s a signal of design failure. A regulation is a signal of design failure because the state is stepping in, saying, “Wait a minute, we never gave you the right to kill. We’ll tell you at what rate you
can dispense death.” I couldn’t agree more here, but i leave you all with the question, what is causing the failure? Where is the flaw in our social design?

Africa, especially sub-Saharan regions, have been victims of corporate/financial theft basically, nothing to do with mismanaged “compassion”. They have been driven to huge debts through the World Bank and the IMF, and their resources are practically given away as a result, they are not used for the benefit of it’s habitants. I dare to say they have been turned to modern slaves, except instead of at least being housed and fed, they are forced to feed and house them selves.

The way things are going, i doubt it, unless companies resort to full automation, but that would cause a huge negative impact in this economic system, since it would kill jobs.

Only time will tell.