Doodling

I had to explain what Radio Flyer is to my mom. It simply wasn’t a brand that was relevant during my childhood. I wanted an explanation that was more than “a company that makes wagons and bikes for kids” because I knew it has a part in many American childhood memories and I had to convey that somehow. So I sketched this real quick to explain with. It was the first thing I thought of, don’t ask why :slight_smile: a girl pulling her wagon and puppy.

Quick doodles about pencil sharpeners

Ade, good to see you mixing it up!

Here are some doodles from a couple of nights ago. I was supporting a client in a city planning meeting that ended up going until midnight so I had some time to doodle.

My kinder brought a really really tiny iPad

Airplane sketch! A mirrored concept for a credit card reader. My personal experience with these devices was that whenever you need a pin input, you handle the machine to the client so they can type. With this approach I tried to keep the morphology and add some ergonomic/use improvement. I really didn’t look up for actual selling machines so maybe anyone already have this design :sweat_smile:

[ Deleted ]

Have you tried to do a sketch-a-day challenge through a hole year? I did but only got 1/3 of the way… I sketched almost every day but only posted on IG the ones that felt more interesting. Heavily inspired by @yo and his online activity! Realized what I need to improve and had a lot of fun, it’s a win/win to me :smiley:

[ Deleted ]

Chair doodle

Nice article on the effects of drawing:

I did mainly to acquire a daily routine and I feel it worked :smiley:
40’s aren’t old man!

Messed the grill texture and some other issues. Tomorrow might improve it, any audiophile suggestion? Built in 3.1 isn’t fancy at all (it’s even possible?) but might work for the ones trying to leave the sound bar and save some space

Enough digital for me ! Sunday doodles…

The power of underlays!

more car sketch chicken scratchin’

[ Deleted ]

hoops doodles!

really cool to see how you work the entire page at the same time!

I forgot I had the time-lapse for that table sketch I did a couple of weeks ago:

there are times when i do ‘work the page’ in a similar matter (mostly as a warm up or when randomly hunting) but this wasn’t one of them, here i just over-layed a bunch of different doodles

[ Deleted ]