Doodling

lunch doodle

I had to throw a little color on that :slight_smile:

Sunday jams

This week’s sketchwars submission.

Loving those cafe racer gestures!!!

Had a quick flight up to Portland yesterday so this was my in flight entertainment. An electric Porsche 550 spyder.

timelapse on that last sketch

awesome!

Sweet sketches Michael!

So this is probably more than a doodle, but I thought I’d share this sketch inspired by the Suzuki Jimny post here Suzuki Jimny I would have never known about this beast if it weren’t for you guys. :smiley:

To clarify, I used a photo reference. Proportions are absolutely the toughest thing for me when sketching cars and probably what I get critiqued on the most. With this sketch, I tried to stay true to what I saw while trying out an automotive sketching style.

Super interesting time - lapse on the Spyder.
Thank you Michael.

mo-i

SBpro // Moto

Linda, nice sketch! Watch the perspective on that bumper. I dig the style you are after here. Have you seen any of Yves Behar old sketches from his days at frog and early fuse project? All colored pencil work.

Mo-i, thanks. I was trying something a bit different there in terms of the render strategy. I also sketched that on an airplane that was bumping all about, so I kept having to tweak the perspective. Still not quote right.

sketchie105, nice angle!

Been off the boards for like 2 months , here’s my comeback! A different type of exploded view for an Instagram challenge

Doodle in the studio last night while cranking on a deadline.

Car shape inspired by the peanut eraser? :wink:

R

that is actually a circus peanut that was cast in porcelain that I got at an art gallery… it was literally sitting on the gallerists desk and I ask him “how much for this?!”… he replied “you picked the only thing in here not for sale, it was part of an art installation last year and it got left behind, just take it with you…” :slight_smile: Freebie!

love it!

digi doodles of classic anime headshots

closing out the week with a quick EV doodle… I had a couple of pieces old chalk ling around…

[ Deleted ]