Doodling

Rodrigo, like the idea of a vertical handle. I agree with yo, define where the handle would be used and that will lead to further research on the people that would be using it. If it were the door to a hospital, maybe it would have a button to open automatically. If it were for a studio, make it so that it emphasizes security with a lock.

Without defining a space or user, you will keep explore forms that you like and not solve a problem that people face.

Or, what would a handle look like for the building I just posted? It can be an easy parameter like that. :slight_smile:

Challenge accepted :smiley:

Nice!

Looking forwards to seeing your Frank Lloyd Wright inspired handle Rodrigo.

Land Speeder time-lapse set to some beats. :slight_smile:

Couldn’t post before, here are two takes on the door handles! The first one, although seems an obvious arrival, but it took me some exploration pages. Looking at Michael’s sketch and FLW falling water house made me try to emulate the drama and the cantilevered lectures. Of course in these I quit the vertical set up, didn’t work out fine.
For the second one I explored a little bit more the “organic architecture” concept and took it further like if FLW was working with Riddley Scott searching some design language for sci-fi furniture :smiley:

Hanging planter doodle. Loving the new oval tools in ProCreate.

These are some of my favorite characters from an anime series called “One Piece.” I know for a fact that there’s still a room for improvement. Your criticism with this sketch of mine will help me work on my craft.

Friday post client workshop doodle:

Quick exploration on hiking backpacks, trying to understand the overal shape and having fun!

A few more, looking for a more natural gesture

Not happy with this sketch I did for this weeks Facebook Sketchwars, but I got it in between things today. AR glasses with sensor hubs at the bridge and temples.

It is that time of year, just got off a long call with my accountant about taxes… luckily he couldn’t see me doodling this on the other end of the phone :slight_smile: … I know another Crossfire is probably not in the crds, but I thought it would be fun to envision it more as a pony car competitor.

I forgot to post the playback video on those AR glasses.

Back in the studio today with lots to do before New Years… but first a warm up sketch :slight_smile:

Finally took a chance to try sculpintg with airbrush… pretty much Yo style but way less interesting eye catching :smiley: Wanted to make a giant cargo sleigh and keep some straight lines but turned out weird, anyway i like it! Gonna keep improving and watching how the pros do it :wink: Happy holidays y’all!

Nice Rodrigo!

I think heavier line weights and stronger highlights/shadows would make it more eye-catching :wink:

Thanks Andy! I agree… needs more punch, gonna make another one :wink:

Another try, started with what I think it was a nice underlay but somehow while adding value, the front feeled weird so got to adjust it. Still not very happy with the result but I believe is better to finish an ugly sketch rather than never ending the perfect one :smiley:

Took some trials but got these with no reference… linework turned out shaky and uneven tho. Anyone wanting to make a digital overlay? :smiley: