Doodling

You should get a sharpener, I can’t really see what you want to communicate :stuck_out_tongue:

[ Deleted ]

A couple of sharpie doodles to close out Sunday. What does it mean to be a Z?

[ Deleted ]

Haha, nice job :mrgreen:
How can you not dig a design that mentions you in the sketch?

is that Nissan Z, Yo?

few Microoooos.

Sketch from last Friday before my meeting at Crown and DAAP.

From the flight home Friday Night.

@blaster you did that while sitting on an airplane in flight? damn!

All of it except for the white pencil.

@blaster701, can you or have you ever posted a step by step process of your drawing style? Maybe even just a 3-5 step tutorial that goes from pencil to pen to white pencil? Would be pretty awesome to see the in progress states.

Render practice

Some more Halloween sketches…

Playing in SBP… I stopped when it started getting too obvious that the front was out of whack

[quote=“sketchstone”]@blaster701, can you or have you ever posted a step by step process of your drawing style? Maybe even just a 3-5 step tutorial that goes from pencil to pen to white pencil? Would be pretty awesome to see the in progress states.

Sketchstone,

I will get some step by steps up here. Keep in mind that this was pen first, then a little pencil for highlights. No pencil first.

I have some step by step for Sketchbook on coroflot.

20 minute sharpie Aston Martin sketch before leaving for work this AM.

The teapot thread got me thinking about thermodynamics, and rendering some shiny metal :slight_smile:

Nice CRVaughan!

Sketch from last night.

Thinking about flying home from Dallas this afternoon in a meeting.

nice sketches CRVaughan, Blaster701, Yo.

Apple Car (one-to-one)

Typical office going traffic has 1/4 ratio. ( A car with one person carrying four persons place ).
This is one of the reasons for traffic jams.

This Personal Electric Car concept (1/1) is positioned for this situation.
(Apple is all about personal products)

It has regular driving mode co-existed with autonomous, VR (+Hololens) with headgear & HUD for the car.

I’m just thinking out loud here.
Even Car enthusiasts will have virtual driving /gaming experience in the traffic jams. ( car on autonomous mode)
It will have a different steering wheel.

For family / weekend purpose, there are always options of owning hatch, sedan, MPV or any other choice of vehicle
or rent option for a hour, a day, a week, a month or the bus & train ride.

[ Deleted ]