Doodling

nice form for submarine, Yo.

iCycle (apple)
“Everything is disintegrated to integrate.”
Big wheel Presence in the small area.
Tech.-magnetic suspension & module motor. Module motor activates through friction or force or obstruction.
Pedal is for storing energy & it is connected to the motor via battery.There are very few mechanism involved.
Add-ons like iPhone space, lights, storage etc.

Iterating on that house sketch from a few days ago.

[ Deleted ]

[ Deleted ]

Sketches from the other week.

nice force there, Blaster701.

Sweet…
1509apple3.jpg

APPLE CAR! The speculation on this one is going to be crazy. Maybe we should start a design contest?

I spent the last three days in all day sessions… inevitable that a car sketch would pop out at some point…

Nice sketches Blaster, ADD, Yo. I have to get my transportation sketch :smiley: weight up!

Yo, I really like the stretched out proportions there, makes me think “bullet train”.

I finally got my hands on a Surface Pro 3, I’m liking having a huge and non-messy palette of color and tools, though I’m still getting used to how some of the tools in SBP act in layers and on digital paper… Adjustable circle templates are also really nice :slight_smile:

I added some color to that notebook doodle.

Some sketches from last weekend

Quick travel sketches from this week. These were for this week Sketchwars.

a slightly more refined version of those Dodge Challenger doodles with a little active aero on the rear deck.

Coffee sketch pre Bills game Sunday.

fun stuff as always Jeff! Overlay of that Challenger. Obsessing…

Thanks Yo, like the revised spoiler more. :smiley:

Thanks Jboogie941 & Yo.
LoVeLyPagE. Great work Yo, Blaster701, CRVaughan & sachin.

Lamborghini Electric

[ Deleted ]

Quick thumbnail from last night. Ball point, white pencil and construction paper.