Doodling

Yo, thanks man! I saw the preview for that movie, but have not seen it yet. It is about the design of the zero, right?

@Jeff, yes it is. It is a little sad, but good.

A little digital sketch inspired by some of your work and the movie:
Image001.tif (3.31 MB)

Jeff, great stuff man. Your symmetry is a joy to behold. Please, please, please, never go digital, the texture is completely invigorating to see. :slight_smile:

Thanks nxakt!
I will not stop analog…but I have also started digital a while back (sketchbook).

I’ve always wanted to design a coffee maker. Not a super fancy one, just a regular American style drip coffee maker. I was feeling a little indecisive today with the final color…

Cool Yo! but I would expect something more earthy from coffee. Like this:

I would love to see some natural accents (wood, etc…) instead of the typical stainless/glossy plastic.

Sweet sketch Ditullo! Nice balance of pure geometry with some personality.

Thanks guys.

Random iPad doodle.

@yo love it.
Some more doodles using adobe line …

blaster701, cool collection of sketches there…

Yo, I am fascinated by your style. lovely coffee maker…
About color options…
maybe complete black body with some bright color at handle & above…just a thought.

Sketchorever, good quickees. Does Aline come with this marker/poster color effect?

(music) NOTE (book) for your library…

1 Like

Thanks ADD. I had a long day that day and just needed to come home and sketch something. In my role I’m often in a lot of meetings, presentations, negotiations… I try to do at least one sketch everyday, even if just a doodle, clear the mind. That day I went a little further.

Michael, let everyday receive more of you … to inspire more of us. :smiley:

Quick pen doodles

Sketchroll, is that an analog doodle of a Wacom stylus? Very meta. :slight_smile:

A little Monday morning time to get up and go to work doodle. 1970s Giugiaro inspired Alfa… Or an electric razor, I’m not sure which. Either way, time to get ready for work.

Went to the London Transportation Museum this weekend… brought the sketchbook with! :slight_smile:
IMG-20150125-WA0008.jpg

Nice stuff Yo and Jell. Not sure if these drawings fall under doodles, but here are a few traditional colored pencil drawings I did for practice a few months ago. Crayola pencils on standard printer paper. :astonished:

I think we use the term doodle pretty loosely to mean anything not for work… at least that is how I am interpreting the post. Nice to see non ID stuff J.

A few lighting design sketches…

@jboogie, those are rad! Loving the nontypical product sketches and marker techniques :slight_smile:

Miss drawing with pen on paper.