Snugja Sketches

Right on. Officially offering help if needed as well.

I cant wait…any more details??

wow!~! these are wicked man!!!
keep it up!

I love you sketches, really inspiring me to work on my skills

btw the anticipation is killing me on the website

Only one more week! stay tuned. We’ve posted something in the mean time…

http://www.idsketching.com

kinda sad, was hoping it would be up right now. When will it be up snuja?

It’s already bookmarked in my browser, Snugja. Good luck with the beta!

Sorry about the “delay”. We’re on the west coast, so took a little longer for you east coasters to see…

So here’s the deal - John (jm745) and I (snugja) go way back. We went to the same college took the same classes, and have some of the same passions. We both love sketching, creating and teaching. That’s what IDSKETCHING.COM is all about.

John and I decided that it was about time we share our work and methodology with the general design/art community. We’re no masters by any means, but no such undertaking has been attempted by anyone in any way such as this. We came up with the idea to share and share alike. To have this site as a resource for all to use to better their skillset.

We believe in helping others and providing a resource for all to use absolutely free of charge. We believe that by helping others, you ultimately help yourself in the process.

Alot of time and energy has been put into the site and we hope that you’ll come back weekly for updates and monthly for our longer featured demos. Like I said, this is a massive undertaking. We have a small library to start with, but join us as we make this dream a reality.

Thanks for waiting and being patient! The site will be heavily updated in the next 2 weeks so keep visiting and telling your friends about it!

http://www.idsketching.com

Great stuff guys. Theres some quirkyness in some of the pages (at least in IE 7 on a PC) and some dead links. Worth running through and double checking some of the stuff when you have a chance in the different browsers (IE/Firefox/Safari).

I’ll have to sit down with a beer sometime and run through all those videos. :laughing:

THANKS MAN!

yeah… never ever use IE… j/k

We’re working on having it more compatible in the coming weeks as well. IE is a pain to work with.

It works best with standards compliant browsers like Opera, Firefox or Safari

You’re telling me. I was working as a web developer for years and always had to deal with the PITA that was IE CSS destruction :wink:

But as long as half of America keeps using it it’s hard to exclude.

Been looking forward to this site since you first mentioned it. It’s sik. love the whole feel of the site. look forward to more updates!!!

Some doodles I did while traveling this weekend.

One more…

friggin awesome

I don’t know how you do it. You make it look so easy. Simple lines in just the right places. Absolutely amazing.

Here’s another. Thanks for the comments guys!

another set. sketch a day! did these on the train on the way home last night.

enjoying them

assuming some of the peeps in this vid are yours too