Doodling

digi doodles of classic anime headshots

closing out the week with a quick EV doodle… I had a couple of pieces old chalk ling around…

[ Deleted ]

Oops. Hit reply before it was uploaded.

Quick coffee table sketch after a long day of generating concepts in the studio.

Anyone else doodling while watching Love, Death and Robots?

[ Deleted ]

I need to hop on that show. I’ve heard good things.

I led a 5 hour IS sketching workshop for high school kids today. Building off some basic perspective execersizes and working our way up the chain of complexity. The “Tesla 2 Seat submarine” was a student request :slight_smile:.

These were sharpie sketches on 24” x 18” newsprint.

Dope shadowing Keno, digging that background also! and yes, nice coincidence!

You’ll love it!

Some random doodle! I fail every time I try to add some sci fi background

Sweet!
I am loving the series as well. Used the episode "Zima Blue"in class to talk about using perspective and view points to tell a story.
here is a demo sketche in class during last week…

[ Deleted ]

I had to explain what Radio Flyer is to my mom. It simply wasn’t a brand that was relevant during my childhood. I wanted an explanation that was more than “a company that makes wagons and bikes for kids” because I knew it has a part in many American childhood memories and I had to convey that somehow. So I sketched this real quick to explain with. It was the first thing I thought of, don’t ask why :slight_smile: a girl pulling her wagon and puppy.

Quick doodles about pencil sharpeners

Ade, good to see you mixing it up!

Here are some doodles from a couple of nights ago. I was supporting a client in a city planning meeting that ended up going until midnight so I had some time to doodle.

My kinder brought a really really tiny iPad

Airplane sketch! A mirrored concept for a credit card reader. My personal experience with these devices was that whenever you need a pin input, you handle the machine to the client so they can type. With this approach I tried to keep the morphology and add some ergonomic/use improvement. I really didn’t look up for actual selling machines so maybe anyone already have this design :sweat_smile: