Can you help me with my master thesis?

Hi everyone!

My name is Joana and I’m currently doing a Master in Marketing in Portugal. I’m undertaking research for my master thesis on the perceptions held by foreigners on the image of Portugal and products produced in the country. The objective of the research is to evaluate the image of Portugal abroad, whether it is positive or negative, and to understand if that image has any influence on the evaluation of products produced in the Portugal, with a focus on the portuguese footwear industry. To reach the purpose of the thesis, I kindly ask you to answer a small questionnaire I designed which will only take about 5 minutes to answer and will help me a lot. I’d be very grateful if you could help.

Here is the link to the questionnaire: http://joanacorreia.limequery.com/32512/lang-en

Thanks in advance for your help :smiley:

Joana, you have some more work to do. I took your survey, and could not answer several questions so I left them blank. Your survey does not allow that option, so it was rejected.

I am moving this topic to the Footwear & Softgoods forum.

Not to be disrespectful, but I think you need to learn how to make a proper survey if you want to get accurate results. I couldn’t finish it as well. I would suggest to you to do a qualitative survey first, with will give you the right material for your quantitative survey. You might want to find an account planner or a strategist to help you out…

Just took your survey.

Could be an interesting project! I hope you are gathering the available country of origin and tourism branding information that is already out there. Porter’s Global Competitiveness Report, FutureBrand’s Country Brand Index, Anholt’s Nation Brands Index, etc.

• I expect your professors - or any researcher - would frown upon your placement of your research objectives right in your post, in your survey introduction, and on every page of your survey! This clearly primes and biases every survey respondent. Go back to research 101 before getting your masters.
• It is more than 15 questions, and takes more than 5 minutes. Please correct those inaccuracies.
• This question did not have a helpful or accurate explanation about the answer options: “*Do you think the Portuguese Footwear Industry is recognized abroad?”

Good luck! Let us know what you find out, and I eagerly await my research incentive. :slight_smile: