Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

Fun little sketch Richard! I can see Santa rockin those…

Ha. Hadn’t thought of that. Will have to dig it out next xmas to repost :wink:

R

This week’s sketch wars competition prompt on Facebook is Air Max :slight_smile:

This was an earlier concept I was working on. I got 90 minutes in and just started to hate it.

My concept for the Air Max Sketchwars. Air Max hasn’t been used on a real performance running shoe in forever (ever?), so dialed up a Nike 6% Elite concept with React Midsole, S curve Carbon Fiber plate with double stacked heel Air Max, forefoot ZoomX and ZoomAir with some added air for ankle and achilles cushioning for fun.

R

The heat is on! Love it Richard!

a little something I did for an article on the home page:

What an awesome thread! Here’s my version of a sneaker, with more color ways on my instagram. I would love to learn more about footwear so I can be more informed when making these design decisions. They were mostly for aesthetics.

Nice work Linda. The awesome thing about shoes is that we all have them. I always recommend that designers cut apart a few of their old pairs of shoes. If you have a bandsaw you can saw them open to look at the cross sections. :slight_smile:

OMG… I threw out my cool air max 90’s and some boots end of last year. Marie Kondo’d the old shoes. I still have a NB pair that’s getting pretty old soon. Thanks for the awesome idea!

something rom the flight home… a lit but like if a AJXIII combined with a chuck boot :slight_smile:

some hairy random air max jawns

Hot sketches ade!

R

yah, super cool!

thanks fellas! man being out of work/unemployed i feel like i’m just doodling the same things in a loop…where things look both unrealistic and yet not really imaginative either

They are super inspiring to me. :smiley: I love how dynamic the last concept looks even though its just a side view. The rendering and details are fire!

ha! lin-da i fooled you, any details seen are a bit of the mirrors & smoke!! :wink:

LOL you got me, you found the junior on the boards! :smiley:

Trainer fu

scribbles