- step four
- Posts: 250
- Joined: March 11th, 2015, 2:48 pm
- Location: Hiking the Appalachian Trail
- Posts: 5779
- Joined: January 12th, 2004, 7:44 am
- Location: Montréal, QC
I like the part about quiet leadership. It's what I aspire to do.
"The key to success in this business is to find a boss who doesn't care." - Mike Rowe
- full self-realization
- Posts: 1272
- Joined: November 30th, 2004, 5:46 am
- Location: Germany
Inspiring interview. Thanks for sharing the link. True teamplay always beats a one-star-system. Sounds like the guy knew what he was onto.
How was GM able to miss the beat so seriously during the 80ies? I'll never understand.
More important question: Who will succeed him?
I am not young enough to know everything.
- Posts: 17032
- Joined: January 5th, 2004, 6:57 pm
- Coroflot: 67242
- Location: SoCal
Hi successor is Mike Simcoe who came from Holden.