Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Spotted on the morning dog walk.

Love the patina.

and it was sitting in the driveway of a mid century home that was also just a little rough around the edges which made it even better!

cars of Portland…

I can’t remember if I posted this. Really nice looking electric bike. At first, I thought it was a BMW, but it’s some relatively new brand. I found it online, but it’s not clear if it’s Chinese, Italian or Canadian.

Hmmm. Haven’t seen one of those before!

Looks much nicer than Harley Davidson’s offering…

A few shots from the SQ1 kickoff event last week at the AAU car museum in SF

More bike love. I saw this Indian before and almost got run over, I was staring so hard. This morning, I wasn’t in a hurry, so I snapped a photo. What an amazing design. No detail seems left out.

Bopping around Seattle yesterday

Whoa… the precursor to the 5series GT. I had no idea such a thing existed in the BMW universe.

LOL, true. Except this is the size of a 2002. I guess they were going after a SAAB with it?

Another street Parker in Seattle today and what has to be one of the most interesting barber shop display windows:

Finally, someone else posts a motorcycle! I love it! I would get my hair cut there.

The Vette looks restored. I never saw such smooth well-fitted body work on the Sting Ray II. Wow! Stunning!

LOL. That is true. “Better than stock”

Finally saw the new Polestar in person. Was rushing through the city to the train, but still caught a couple quick shots. It is striking and in person and the proportions are incredible.

yummy!

Normally, people only pull the logo off of cheap cars.

Incredible presence though. Like the hard edge on the rear fenders. A little nod to the great P1800.

Sweet Volvo!

somehow related to todays Cybertruck reveal a ray of sun that did cut through the autumn leaves some days ago.

Somehow, it still looks like something from the future.