Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

I will also post a bunch of pictures when I am racing at the Big Vintage weekends so many insane cars. Things like this the Howmet Turbine Car.

Holy crap!

sweet Pragonetti.

A few snaps from today: check out the patina on this Volvo!
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 1.JPG

Good day for spottings, check out the text on the back of this VW. I’m not one to say “they don’t make 'em like that anymore” but you don’t see this kind of artfulness right now… and then I stumbled upon this Goat! So bad ass. I love the little rear reflector badges…
photo 4.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG

I love that used up 122 wagon!

Here are a few gems we have caught . The super rare Ferraris and Alfa are from the concour at Amelia Island. The Lotus 211 is at my buddies shop.

Please remove that image from your signature. The giant urls on the images are also unnecessary.

Thanks

R

Hey Richard,

These are the only web formated shots I have becuase I use them on a website I run too. It is a hobby project since I spend so much time at auctions and racetracks. Plus I shoot whatever I see daily while driving and walking around. I just thought I would share them here as well. But I do not feel like re formating and editing all the stuff I have. My bad man.

Peter

This forum is for pics you actually take, not reposts from your website. You can review the boards posting guidelines if you there is any confusion.

Please fix that signature or it will be fixed for you.

R

I think sharing the pics are fine as long as you took them. The mega sized URL and Buggatti like mark certainly makes it hard to see the cars though… We have asked that members not use images in their signatures. We need to turn that functionality off.

Sweet GTO and Ferraris!

From NYC and Pennsylvania :wink:. They stand out when you don’t see them normally - UK friends really liked that fire engine!

Hi I’m Italian, I’ve discovered this car in Florence.
I’m sorry for the photo quality.

Ciao

Welcome fgabbrielli.

Modified Buick Riviera?

hi Michael I haven’t seen this car in Italy before.
Core77 is the best.I consider it the best for the research.

Thanks!!

Francesco

still trying to figure out what this car is… initially I thought it was a Hudson Hornet, but the rear fenders are too boxy (among other things), then my thoughts drifted to the Packard Caribbean… still not a fit.

What is this thing? Buick? Oldsmobile? ??? The aft side trim almost looks “Ford-ish”. Vintage … late 50s -early 60s? But there are no fins common of the era.

Not a Buick…no port holes.

I think its a Packard… 54’ Packard Pacific? Saw it out in (very) rural Pennsylvania visiting relatives

Packard Pacific it is! I was close… :wink:

Cleannnnnnnnnnn A-pillar… that’s for sure.

Great job Travismo!

Love the sculpting on the hood and the chrome treatment on the side. Very cool.

These are a few rides I have seen in the last three weeks. Also I took a trip to NYC a couple weekends ago there are a few from that too.