dziner82
step four
step four
this guy merged onto the expressway right beside me on the way home from work yesterday. My favorite corvette of all time! loved it. Had aftermarket exhaust and some serious rubber out back, my guess was 315's at least :shock:
IMG-20110425-00009[1].jpg
bngi
full self-realization
full self-realization
Coroflot: 128663
Lmo wrote:
Weird numberplate to have though.
RYMAN was probably already taken, and he couldn't buy it!

4 is reasonably close to A, with a little imagination.
Should have known that you speak 1337 lew!

:D
Björn Bengtsson
iddqdse

"the unicorns do not look realistic enough"
DCypher
Saw this about 2001 on the street in Palo Alto and a friend happened to snap a few shots. Kind of akin to burning a pile of cash in front of a homeless person. The bird shit and leaves in the carbon fiber intake really drive the message home. Probably belonged to Ellison, but then again It is Palo Alto.
Mclaren F1.jpg
Mclaren F1
If someone uses the cliche "form follows function" one more time I'm going to scream!
crewkid
step four
step four
Lmo wrote:
Weird numberplate to have though.
RYMAN was probably already taken, and he couldn't buy it!

4 is reasonably close to A, with a little imagination.
Maybe in his free time he likes rapping in other languages
Lmo
'//|-|( ) |\/|3 ? |)()35|\|+ 3\/3/2'/8()|)'/?
Lew Morris
"It's what you discover, after you know it all, that counts." _ John Wooden

New to the boards? Please read before you post ->Discussion Boards Posting Standards
NURB
So sad DCypher. The McLaren was such an amazing machine. I'd still love to drive one.
Chris Haar

twitter:@chrishaar

Those who define design as knowing how to use Illustrator will be condemned to using Illustrator their entire career. - @monteiro
Dieter#10
Recently spotted at RallyAmerica "RallyCross" event in the Pacific Northwest (in the forests near Snoqualmie, WA)...
Hyundai-RallyCross-Snoqualmie2011.jpg
Hyundai-RallyCross-Snoqualmie2011.jpg (65.03 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
Subaru-RallyCross-Snoqualmie2011.jpg
Subaru-RallyCross-Snoqualmie2011.jpg (60.59 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
Subaru-RallyCross-Snoqualmie2011-B.jpg
Subaru-RallyCross-Snoqualmie2011-B.jpg (55.69 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
Dieter#10
More vehicles from the recent RallyAmerica event in Snoqualmie, WA...
Subaru-RallyCross-Snoqualmie2011-C.jpg
Subaru-RallyCross-Snoqualmie2011-C.jpg (73.29 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
Ford-RallyCross-Snoqualmie2011.jpg
Ford-RallyCross-Snoqualmie2011.jpg (78.38 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
Skoda RallyCross-Snoqualmie2011.jpg
Skoda RallyCross-Snoqualmie2011.jpg (72.82 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
DCypher
Yeah sad is right Nurb, I can only think of Ferris Buellers Day Off the way Cameron's dad kept his Ferrari Dino in a glass encased garage. That's the only way I'd keep a Mclaren. That car is beautiful, it is truly like a formula one car for the street.
If someone uses the cliche "form follows function" one more time I'm going to scream!
PackageID
Coroflot: 25698
Really digg'n that STI.. :D
-Justin Coble-

"Never let the same dog bite you twice" -Chuck Berry-
sdcrosla
step two
step two
I know we're probably past chromed cars but i saw this the other day at a hotel in kensington, london The guy (im presuming it was a guy) actually went to the effort of chroming the windows as well. Shockingly awful
IMG_1362.JPG
Mr-914
And people are surprised that I want to visit Manchester before London. My god!
Ray Jepson

"The key to success in this business is to find a boss who doesn't care." - Mike Rowe
Bbarn
step four
step four
Happy Friday
photo3.JPG
Scott Bennett
full self-realization
full self-realization
DCypher wrote:Saw this about 2001 on the street in Palo Alto and a friend happened to snap a few shots. Kind of akin to burning a pile of cash in front of a homeless person. The bird shit and leaves in the carbon fiber intake really drive the message home. Probably belonged to Ellison, but then again It is Palo Alto.
That's not sad, it's awesome. That car was meant to be driven, not stored in a glass box and polished with a diaper. You don't get any cooler than using a McLaren F1 as a daily driver and leaving it parallel parked for some idiot to back into. And I mean cool literally- he obviously can afford the car, but he also clearly doesn't really care about money. It's almost modest. I'd much rather be this guy than the oil wealth trust fund douche driving a chrome plated SLR.
sdcrosla
step two
step two
Scott Bennett wrote:
DCypher wrote:Saw this about 2001 on the street in Palo Alto and a friend happened to snap a few shots. Kind of akin to burning a pile of cash in front of a homeless person. The bird shit and leaves in the carbon fiber intake really drive the message home. Probably belonged to Ellison, but then again It is Palo Alto.
That's not sad, it's awesome. That car was meant to be driven, not stored in a glass box and polished with a diaper. You don't get any cooler than using a McLaren F1 as a daily driver and leaving it parallel parked for some idiot to back into. And I mean cool literally- he obviously can afford the car, but he also clearly doesn't really care about money. It's almost modest. I'd much rather be this guy than the oil wealth trust fund douche driving a chrome plated SLR.
Amen. Using a car like that as a daily means you can experience it all the time! And not being precious about it means everyone walking past can experience it too. Awesome