Ok, here's the scoop.
* Not my car, but pretty much the same. Mine is black.
Now have a '07 BMW 328xi Coupe. Lease is up in Feb, so I'm looking at my options.
1. Buy the car back (about $30K I think) and drive.
2. Buy the car back and try to sell it in Feb, or drive it through the winter and sell in the spring/summer.
3. Buy something else now or in Feb, depending on availability.
4. Lease something else in Feb.
1. I don't drive that much since I work from my loft. I've put only 20K KM on it in 3 years. Also because of this, I could probably get good $ for the car if I sell it.
2. I have an outside parking spot.
3. Don't really have any place to store a second ride.
1. The BMW is great, but I'm kinda bored with it.
2. Looking for something with class, unique, and that fits my personality.
My previous car was a 69 Benz and I miss it. Thinking of going OG again.
Top of the list is a SL Benz. Most come with a hardtop as well as the softtop. Even better if I can get the old rims that are color matched to the body. They are nice, pretty common and not very expensive. Plus wouldn't feel that bad driving it in the winter.
Also recently saw this beauty but it's too nice to drive in the winter. Absolutely stunning!! 1964 Chrysler Impreial LeBaron
Also saw this 65 Tbird. It's a spaceship inside!
Would also consider a 69/70 Porsche 911/912
Or later model Porsche 911
Would love to find a mint condition 80s Volvo, esp. the rare 242 coupe.
Any other suggestions? Also considered is a BMW 3.0 CSi, BMW 2002, Karmann Ghia, Volvo P1800...
Trying to balance practical (winter and outdoor storage) with a nice ride is tricky!