The Official Hubless Wheel hater thread.

^^^

What’s that dude’s self-esteem problem? “Real engineer”

Affordable? $1000

Never done before? Copenhagen wheel

I know we are supposed to hate the hub less… but I kind of like this one :slight_smile:

I see hub. ^^^ :wink:
R

^^ agreed! that thing is too cool for this thread. Looks like Precor meets Batman. Love it.

And yes hub.

They tried hard to give it a hubless look by never taking photos from the other side. It’s more like a single sided swing arm in motorcycling.

The International Bicycle Design Competition is alive and well in Taipei! Why not.

Behold, the Cycling and Health Tech Industry Concept Bike:

Damnit!

You beat me to it. :frowning:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: that’s so funny. putting it on this thread was the first thing I thought of, when I looked at PB this morning.

No. No no no no no no no. Nope. No. Come on…

Adam Newmann’s new adventure.
4AEFDA15-131D-498C-89D3-3FCA0C67619B.jpeg

Is that made with legos?

Yes.

was this one posted before?

I don’t know, but I cannot hate on that thing. If you think it up, fabricate it, and ride it several hundred meters, without any ‘this is a better way to do things’ smugness, it doesn’t qualify for the OHWHT. Plus its like 99.9% fashion and just a smidge of function. Pretty amazing. Wonder how much better it could perform with thicker tires, maybe a slightly shorter wheelbase, and less pointy/sharp things poking out.

Guys…did we miss this? Apple Mac Pro castors.

with not even a lock on them? …

There’s probably an app for that.

Riding on titanium bearings that can be adjusted for drag or full-lockout via iPhone.

I want that stupid computer SO BAD

I wonder what the monthly subscription cost will be to lock your wheels :wink:

Or it rolls itself away and locks itself in a closet.