The Official Hubless Wheel hater thread.

ah, thanks :slight_smile:

1. it has a motor - this thread originally started to shame bicycles
  2. its rideable
  3. designer doesn’t purport to be changing the world, charging electric buses with his pedal power, etc. just steezin’ and having fun

Hey, on one hand it is awesome. I think we were just having a bit of fun with it from my view… and getting him more youtube views :slight_smile:

Can we call it “healthy trolling”? For sure got some more YT views and, any crit is more than welcome, right?

Slippyfish is right though. We should be more considerate, self included. I more posted it because it had hub less wheels and it made me thing of this thread… the shirt hitting the tire comment though literally made me cringe.

Shirt in the tire would be GAME OVER MAN. Would make a treadmill accident look tame by comparison.

This is for sale on Amazon.

Dude, you are just going to throw that up here with no link? :slight_smile:

I can’t believe that is a real thing. I kind of want it!

Sorry man… tried to get back to that IG post on my phone and it refreshed on me.

Here’s the link

^^^

What’s that dude’s self-esteem problem? “Real engineer”

Affordable? $1000

Never done before? Copenhagen wheel

I know we are supposed to hate the hub less… but I kind of like this one :slight_smile:

I see hub. ^^^ :wink:
R

^^ agreed! that thing is too cool for this thread. Looks like Precor meets Batman. Love it.

And yes hub.

They tried hard to give it a hubless look by never taking photos from the other side. It’s more like a single sided swing arm in motorcycling.

The International Bicycle Design Competition is alive and well in Taipei! Why not.

Behold, the Cycling and Health Tech Industry Concept Bike:

Damnit!

You beat me to it. :frowning:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: that’s so funny. putting it on this thread was the first thing I thought of, when I looked at PB this morning.

No. No no no no no no no. Nope. No. Come on…

Adam Newmann’s new adventure.
4AEFDA15-131D-498C-89D3-3FCA0C67619B.jpeg