1. Higher beltlines (Chrysler 300, Merc CLS)
2. Larger grilles & side vents (Audi/VW)
I guess that's why they are on the 2008 Focus?â€œThey [side vents] are the signal of a luxury car now,â€ says Fordâ€™s design director for North America Patrick Schiavone.
3. Aggressive faces
4. Hardtop convertibles
Didn't this all start with the Mitsu GTO?
5. Elaborate sunroofs
I've been complaining about the lack of decent sunroofs in the American market for 5 years now. Maybe some automakers have heard me?
6. Headlights & tailights as jewelry
Man Forbes is behind in the times. Ever since the DOT restrictions were changed 20 years ago, every automake has been putting more and more design into headlights.
7. Larger wheels, duh
8. New paints (mattes)
9. Interior lighting (new new Mini, Mustang)
10. Expressively small (I think someone started a thread on this...?)
Whole article at:
http://www.forbesautos.com/advice/topte ... intro.html