- Posts: 5827
- Joined: January 12th, 2004, 7:44 am
- Location: Montréal, QC
I keep reading and hearing about "all motor" Honda Civics. Now this Guzzi...that is really all motor!
- step two
- Posts: 59
- Joined: October 7th, 2006, 11:39 am
- Location: champaign, il
That is cool. I would love a good running 60's moto guzzi.
- Posts: 17341
- Joined: January 5th, 2004, 6:57 pm
- Coroflot: 67242
- Location: SoCal
"How much did you pay for your bad Motto Guzzi?"
Cake: Rock and Roll Lifestyle
... always loved that bike. Thanks for posting the pic and links.
- Posts: 3965
- Joined: January 20th, 2004, 5:29 pm
- Location: Pismo Beach, CA
Cool, hand drawn, explodoview too ... .. ah, when illustrators, were humans.
- step two
- Posts: 51
- Joined: March 20th, 2005, 11:57 am
- Location: S.E. Michigan + N.W. Ohio
That fairing and windscreen are gi-normus! Interesting to see a battery on this kind of race bike. And interesting to see it mounted to the side of the seat for that matter.
Thanks for posting this up.
"You need a place for your peas and carrots". -Victor Schreckengost
- full self-realization
- Posts: 703
- Joined: December 14th, 2004, 4:27 pm
- Location: United States of America
like a good American we should re-design that fairing to have machine guns sticking out the front. Go speed go. Good American in the sense that America in the eyes of the world = use force
The sled or 1972 Kawasaki 750 2 stroke Is more motor than any bike in history.