EmanMade – Beginnings of a YouTube channel

Whats up Sain!

Great post man! Glad you are getting into youtube. I love youtube, I think video is the most fun and interesting way to document your projects or whatever you decide to do.

I’ve been making youtube videos since I was 15, but never consistently…which is what I attribute to my lack of followers.

The biggest downfall I had was not doing one topic long enough on a regular basis, which essentially how people find you and know what you do. Viewers and subscribers value consistency and that’s how you get them to keep coming back. I find that I do videos for a short while, then I stop due to school, loss of interest, or for whatever reasons…

My simple advice would be to keep at it, make videos on a regular basis, be consistent, and dont spend so much time on each one.

My second biggest downfall is promotion of my videos as you mentioned. All I did before was upload my videos and post them to facebook. With my newest channel and series of videos, I’m trying very hard to promote and spread the video as much as I can through facebook, instagram, this website, and just trying to be more apart of the community.

Here is my channel, check it out!

Best of luck to you! I’m here to talk about cameras, lenses, lights, audio, editing if you wish to partake in that discussion!