Project OCHA - Phone concept

Just as a quick tip, I would leave the renderings and marketing lingo alone for now. Your process is appearing very jumpy/erratic as you go from rough sketches to psd renderings back to sketches and then presentation spreads. You’re just in the very early stages of this project and I’d really like to see much more material focused on research and exploratory sketches/wireframes. From skimming through this thread I still have no clue what the goal of your design is or what main problem you are trying to solve that isn’t solved in other smartphones already.

It’s also really hard to sell UI that is supposed to work by “magically display[ing] the things you need”. Pick a specific task or purpose that this phone can really help people with and show how well the UI displays the important information for that case. Does it help me better connect with my friends? Is it catered towards faster task-completion? Otherwise, this project just seems like the iOS, Windows Phone 7, and Andriod mashed into one phone.

It also wouldn’t hurt to not write “shit” in your presentation spreads.

What does the name OCHA mean?