Please dissect my portfolio

Yes when we see work like this, coaches / art directors have to prevent that a designer is going to climb up the wrong ladder so to speak.

1. Before working out a concept, it needs a proof of concept and proof of technology. Remote sensing is an opportunity but can also be a pitfall - it is computationally more fragile and often requires a more extensive software platform to run well (like Kinect) plus it is harder to detect more subtle motions, like what your hips are doing - unless you would require users to wear a marker suit of some kind. Therefore most companies step to on-body sensing which is far richer and computationally lightweight implementation. One or more simple stretch sensors can provide very reliable data for example in knee bending angles, back posture, breathing patterns. But mostly I am missing how the pads would stay linked to the foot position, and if they are attached to the feet, how will you retain the free, flowing feeling of running outdoors.

2. Have you tried AR platforms? I have a Windows Mixed Reality set and it is far different of course from Hololens AR, still overlaying a virtual world onto the physical one will tend to confuse the body and mind, so it seems a good way is to install some kind of brace to keep the body in position, or at least provide feedback by means of audio/vibrations. Research has been done in this for example in the context of snowboarders learning to keep balance, people with problems walking due to balance impairments, even billiard players learning to keep the cue in the right zone.