The Toy Industry is the best industry... I'm biased at all!
You said you won't take comments to heart, so here goes
- The one thing that hit me first is the comment that you don't have much to show from your internship at Little Tykes, and that your portfolio doesn't reflect your current ability... so my question is... why don't you do some work that you can show that does show your current ability? How do people know how good you are if you aren't showing it? It doesn't need to be a huge, in-depth exploration, just enough to show yourself as you'd like to be seen.
- You also mention a toy YouTube? This would be cool to see, I didn't see a link in your portfolio?
- There's a lot of work in your portfolio, admittedly I have a short attention span... but there's a lot in there, maybe it's worth thinking about making it a little more concise?
- You have three sections to your link, and I got a bit confused about what I was looking at in the third section that was different to the others? It was a more in depth version of what was in your portfolio, but very similar to the content already there.
- Looking very quickly at your bechance website, I don't see mention of work experience / Little Tykes? Maybe this is worth including? with reference to what you did / worked on etc?
- You also mention that you're working with one slow recruiter... have you got in touch with any companies directly? Have you spoken with your contacts at LT to see if they can put you in touch with anybody else in the industry to look over your portfolio?
- I also had a few questions about your problem statement for 'Internet of Collectables', but this is about portfolio, so I'll hold my tongue
Any questions, feel free to get in touch,