Portfolio Review

Hi!

Overall I agree with all the above and you made a decent start for a toy design portfolio.
You have a good sense of form and color, your sketches can use improvements with more fluidity and variation in linework and perspective.
Your designs are somewhat conservative so you can aim for developing a more modern design language as well. For a stronger presentation, in future projects also take along manufacturing and business perspectives. Work on idea generation techniques to come up with very refreshing ideas and combinations.

Your graphic style is just ok, the colors and overall layout works. See if you can make the graphics crisper wherever possible and use a more distinctive header font.

I like the Sprout project, it would be good to tell more specific reasons as to why you developed this design. For example, a weather-proof outdoor semi-private piece of furniture with low manufacturing cost would also be a great innovation.

I also started ID doing a lot of illustrations and graphics on the side, later I learned that these are separate professions and need separate portfolios. You can work on 3D depth and the plasticity of your drawings. Overall good work, keep posting!