ID Portfolio Template ?

[ Deleted ]

That is a tricky one. I have only had Coroflot and mostly use it as a gallery to throw stuff up on now, but if I were wanting a site:

• A good way to integrate text. I think the scrolling sites of images like yours or Coroflot are still the best vs the slideshow or Issuu format because it lets the reader scroll through at their own pace, but the current way Coroflot breaks up images with captions could maybe be streamlined into something like the attached image.

• Parallax scrolling would be sweet, but I am not a UX, UI, or web guy (it could be passé but I don’t know yet).

• Option to have the tiled home screen like Coroflot currently does. When websites don’t have this, it gets annoying.

[ Deleted ]

Very cool Keno, giving you 50 Woz’s for your open source spirit. Suggestion wise i’d say hover over text previews, but I’m sure you were already thinking that. I use CodePen for live previewing stuff check it out if you’re not on there already.

[ Deleted ]

[ Deleted ]

I’m well impressed Keno, looking really good! There doesn’t seem to be anything left out, so no comments and yes, fun read too!

[ Deleted ]

Hey just out of curiosity some web noob quetions. How hard would it be to implement something like fancybox into this template? Also say if you had a non mobile friendly version of your site. Could you make it so that when a mobile device was detected this template/layout showed up?

[ Deleted ]

Nice thanks for the info Bootstrap sounds really cool!