Industrial/ CAD/ Production Designer Portfolio Review

Hi Lowe,

Very strong skills! It’s impressive!

Engio is right, it’s not clear what was your role in the projects.

I also think the presentation could be improved. The portrait orientation it’s odd, as it’s better to have a landscape orientation, it helps visualizing the whole thing (It also makes the pages bigger while navigating on a screen without having to zoom in).

I also believe the layout of the different projects could be improved. I’d leave the different manufacturing techniques and the solidworks workshop stuff for the end, focusing first on the projects. A short explanation of the projects and the goals would help understanding the whole thing. I find the pages too busy, you have too many images per page and texts are in general too long and too small. It’d be better to have less text but bigger and easier to read, as I would just go through the whole thing, not paying much attention to the text unless is something very interesting.

Other than that, projects show a nice skill set and experience and a wide range of projects. If you are looking for a position as a design engineer or as industrial designer focused on manufacturing, you shouldn’t have much problems finding something.

Good luck!