Are you looking to learn about product design and what it's like to be an industrial designer?
I invite you to check out my youtube channel about Industrial design.
I cover topics such as:
- form follows function
- design analysis on one product
- tasks done at a consultancy
- some differences between working as an "in-house" designer vs consultancy vs start-up
- how to research competitive products
- differences between a craftsperson and an industrial designer
My latest video is here:
I'd love some feedback on my videos or suggestions for content.
Thanks in advance!
A bit about me:
For the past 10 years I've been working as an Industrial Designer. I've worked on a wide range of products: medical, consumer, wearable tech, electronics, landscape lighting, search & rescue, shopping cart, etc.
Youtube Channel: Design plus Morna
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBhh_S ... e][youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube]